CROS B & Audéo B90
The CROS B transmitter works together with the Phonak Audéo B hearing aids. This transmitter is used by people who have single sided deafness (SSD); ultimately the hearing experience with a transmitter and a hearing aid (B30, B50, B70, B90) to be much improved due to a number of features. The CROS B will focus on a single voice in a noisy environment and reduce background noise and stream that to the hearing aid in the ear that can hear. So if a conversation is on the transmitter side, the ear that can now hear anything situated and it is picked up and transmitted to the hearing aid side.
It is worn in the ear which has no hearing with a hearing aid (purchased separately: B30, B50, B70, B90) in the other ear. It has a microphone that picks up sounds from that side of the head and sends them to the speaker in the other ear to improve the range of hearing. It can make a really big difference to being able to hear everything that is going on all around the wearer, not just on the one side.
It is an easy fit and very simple to use. This means that anyone should be able to use it easily and will be able to benefit from the improved hearing experience that it can provide.
Receive with Purchase:
- 60 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee
- B90 - 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- B90 - 3 Year Loss & Damage Warranty ($250 replacement fee on claim. 1 claim usage per hearing aid within term)
- CROS B - 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- CROS B - 1 Year Loss & Damage Warranty ($250 replacement fee on claim. 1 claim usage per hearing aid within term)
- Initial Programming
- Adjustments in 60 Day Trial
- Standard Shipping Included in USA
- 1 Year Supply of Batteries, Domes, Filters